What you need to know about REPAYE – Video
REPAYE has been praised for being a useful commodity of the US federal government for people who have taken out student loans for college. REPAYE stands for Revised Pay As You Earn. This program is different than PAYE, which stands for Pay As You….
What Is A Secured Loan – Video
If you are a borrower who is looking to receive aid to go to college, you might want to steer clear of a secured loan. The Federal Government does not require you to receive a secure loan through one of their programs, it’s strictly something that private lenders will do. So what is a secured loan and why do you want to avoid it? Take a look at some of the facts.
Most Common College Grants – Video
When it comes to college, you want to have all the money saved up that you can to help pay. Sometimes, it isn’t enough and you have to take out financial aid. However, there is free money available in the form of scholarships and college grants…
Student Loans and 7 Things You Need to Know – Video
If there is one thing which seems to be common among almost all students, it has to be student loans. They are becoming increasingly common among students owing to the high cost of education in America. Back in October 2015…
What Is Income-Based Repayment or IBR? How Do I Get Into IBR? – Video
Hurray!!! You’ve come to the end road of college and now you are in a dilemma to make a choice out of the numerous student loans options you have because you are not earning enough income that can keep up on all the loan payments. Lay your fears to rest, there is help.
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Student Loan Repayment Options Help Ease Stress of Job Hunt, says Ameritech Financial
- Never Miss an IDR Recertification Deadline Again with Help from Ameritech Financial
- Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
- Default Not Inevitable for For-Profit School Attendees Despite High Rates, Says Ameritech Financial
- Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive