The Time Has Come for the First Wave of PSLF Applicants
Many student loan borrowers have waited 10 years and have made life decisions based on this popular forgiveness program. Now, it’s official: The first applicants can apply for Public Service…
Massachusetts Sues Major Loan Servicer Over “Unfair Practices”
The office of Massachusetts attorney general Maura Healey has recently filed a lawsuit against the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, one of the nation’s major loan servicers. PHEAA operates its…
Uncertainty Continues with Public Service Loan Forgiveness Lawsuit
Several lawyers and the American Bar Association (ABA) are suing the Department of Education (DOE) over a dispute regarding the department’s Public Service Loan Forgiveness program. The plaintiffs in the…
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Income-Driven Repayment Plans Still Vital For Student Loan Borrowers, says Ameritech Financial
- Public Service Jobs Good for Society and Self, says Ameritech Financial CEO Brandon Frere
- Brandon Frere of Ameritech Financial: What Can You Learn from Your Student Debt?
- Ameritech Financial on What Makes Student Debt Unique
- Ameritech Financial: Student Debt Doesn’t Need to Define a Generation