Tuition is the sum of money charged for the teaching and/or instruction by a school.
- About Us
- How Ameritech Financial is Preparing for the Upcoming Presidential ElectionThe upcoming 2016 presidential election is going to be one for the record books. With student loan debt continuing to grow at an exponential rate, companies like Ameritech Financial are preparing for every possible election outcome to ensure that all federal student loan borrowers continue to benefit from potential repayment programs offered through the Department of Education.
- Who is Ameritech Financial?
- How Free is Free College Tuition?
- Staff Highlight
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionarytuition (noun)
archaic - custody guardianship
the act or profession of teaching - instruction pursued his studies under private tuition
the price of or payment for instruction
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Student Loan Repayment Options Help Ease Stress of Job Hunt, says Ameritech Financial
- Never Miss an IDR Recertification Deadline Again with Help from Ameritech Financial
- Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
- Default Not Inevitable for For-Profit School Attendees Despite High Rates, Says Ameritech Financial
- Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive