The interest rate on Stafford Loans is lower than most other loans because the federal government guarantees these loans. While enrolled in school at least half-time, the student does not have to make any payments. The payment schedule begins six months after the student has either left school or dropped below half-time status. Stafford Loans may be consolidated.
There are two different types of Stafford Loans: Subsidized & Unsubsidized
- TEACH Grants - VideoFor prospective teachers, applying for the Teacher Education Assistance for the College and Higher Education grant is an excellent avenue...
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Student Loan Repayment Options Help Ease Stress of Job Hunt, says Ameritech Financial
- Never Miss an IDR Recertification Deadline Again with Help from Ameritech Financial
- Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
- Default Not Inevitable for For-Profit School Attendees Despite High Rates, Says Ameritech Financial
- Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive