Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Commonly referred to as PSLF. The Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program forgives the remaining loan balance after 120 qualifying monthly payments under a qualifying repayment plan (IDR or Standard Repayment plans) while working full-time for certain public service employers.
Qualifying employers include governmental organizations and many not-for-profit organizations.
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Never Miss an IDR Recertification Deadline Again with Help from Ameritech Financial
- Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
- Default Not Inevitable for For-Profit School Attendees Despite High Rates, Says Ameritech Financial
- Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive
- Ameritech Financial: Debt from PhD Studies Need Not Burden Borrowers