Partial Financial Hardship
This is an eligibility requirement for the income-driven repayment plans. You have a partial financial hardship when the annual amount due on all of your eligible loans exceeds what you would pay under PAYE or IBR.
- What Is Income-Based Repayment or IBR? How Do I Get Into IBR? - VideoHurray!!! You’ve come to the end road of college and now you are in a dilemma to make a choice out of the numerous student loans options you have because you are not earning enough income that can keep up on all the loan payments. Lay your fears to rest, there is help.
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Student Loan Repayment Options Help Ease Stress of Job Hunt, says Ameritech Financial
- Never Miss an IDR Recertification Deadline Again with Help from Ameritech Financial
- Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
- Default Not Inevitable for For-Profit School Attendees Despite High Rates, Says Ameritech Financial
- Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive