Commonly referred to as Loan Rehab. This is a mutually agreed upon payment schedule between you-the-borrower and the U.S. Department of Education. They may add fees, but this will remove your student loan from default status. The payments are typically lower and your credit history is cleared from default. This is a one-time deal, though: If you fail to make your payments through this program, however, you cannot do it again.
- About Ameritech Financial RepresentativesAmeritech Financial customer representatives have completed certification requirements under the IAPDA guidelines. The company wants to ensure that each customer is fully informed about student loan options.
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Student Loan Repayment Options Help Ease Stress of Job Hunt, says Ameritech Financial
- Never Miss an IDR Recertification Deadline Again with Help from Ameritech Financial
- Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
- Default Not Inevitable for For-Profit School Attendees Despite High Rates, Says Ameritech Financial
- Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive