A Loan Consolidation is when you take multiple loans and consolidate them into one new loan.
If you consolidate your defaulted loan with another loan, this will remove the defaulted status. However, this could have a negative impact on your credit score. It is possible to have a consolidation loan also go into default if you fail to make payments. This will accrue fees as well.
- About Ameritech Financial RepresentativesAmeritech Financial customer representatives have completed certification requirements under the IAPDA guidelines. The company wants to ensure that each customer is fully informed about student loan options.
- Crushing Student Debt Can Be BeatManaging student loan debt can be overbearing at times, but there is help out there for those who need it! An increasing amount of college students graduate with thousands of dollars in student loan debt. For those who have just graduated, or have their student loans placed in default, there are viable options out there to pay off the loans and gain back financial independence.
- FAFSA: You Have Options - VideoCollege is expensive. If you don’t already know it going in, you’ll soon find out as soon as the first set of bills roll in. Tuition, rent, and books are enough to set you back thousands instantly. That doesn’t account ...
- Washington State Students Overcharged by Student Loan Debt Adjusters - Video346 students attending Washington State have been overcharged fees between 6 loan debt adjusters based outside of the state. These fees total in a whopping $162,000. Student loan debt adjusting companies are intended to aid borrowers...
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Student Loan Repayment Options Help Ease Stress of Job Hunt, says Ameritech Financial
- Never Miss an IDR Recertification Deadline Again with Help from Ameritech Financial
- Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
- Default Not Inevitable for For-Profit School Attendees Despite High Rates, Says Ameritech Financial
- Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive