As a Federal Loan are guaranteed by the government, they are easy to obtain for any student that is hoping to attend college. However, if a student defaults on one of these loans, they will not be eligible for any more until it is paid off.
- Important Things To Know About Student Loans - VideoA video covering things to know about student loans, federal and private student loans.
- Ameritech Financial Doubling its Workforce for Exploding Student Loan Debt CrisisManagement makes plans to increase staff and reinforce tech infrastructure to streamline process and support increased demand for student loan document preparation services.
- Ameritech Financial Attacks the Student Loan Debt Crisis Head On While Giving to CharityAmeritech Financial Announces a new referral program offering clients with earned rewards the opportunity to donate their rewards to one of several non-profit charities and will match each client donation dollar for dollar. The program is not just limited to active clients.
- Ameritech Financial Adds Support from Dedicated Account ProviderAmeritech Financial provides its customers with the option of using a Dedicated Account Provider as a means to more efficiently and better safeguard their client’s interests and to fully adopt a 100% performance driven business model. Complete and total satisfaction is the standard our Clients can count on.
- The U.S. Student Loan Default Crisis - VideoThe statistics for borrowers falling into debt keep getting higher and higher. Over the course of just 3 years, the ...
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Student Loan Repayment Options Help Ease Stress of Job Hunt, says Ameritech Financial
- Never Miss an IDR Recertification Deadline Again with Help from Ameritech Financial
- Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
- Default Not Inevitable for For-Profit School Attendees Despite High Rates, Says Ameritech Financial
- Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive