FAFSA Application Process
To begin the FAFSA process of achieving financial aid through a federal student loan, you must go to the financial aid website and create a unique Personal Identification Number (PIN). It only takes a few minutes. Once your PIN has been issued, make sure to print it out or remember the number, because completing a reissue for a new FAFSA PIN can take a little time.
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Student Loan Repayment Options Help Ease Stress of Job Hunt, says Ameritech Financial
- Never Miss an IDR Recertification Deadline Again with Help from Ameritech Financial
- Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
- Default Not Inevitable for For-Profit School Attendees Despite High Rates, Says Ameritech Financial
- Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive