The government allows students to consolidate any of the three federal loans into one debt. Throughout the entire consolidation, the interest rate does not change on the loan. To acquire a federal loan consolidation, the student must have one FFEL Loan or Direct Consolidation loan to apply.
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Never Miss an IDR Recertification Deadline Again with Help from Ameritech Financial
- Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
- Default Not Inevitable for For-Profit School Attendees Despite High Rates, Says Ameritech Financial
- Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive
- Ameritech Financial: Debt from PhD Studies Need Not Burden Borrowers