Any loan that goes into default is automatically sent to a collections agency. These agencies are adamant about getting the money back and will contact you near daily.
- What Is A Secured Loan - VideoIf you are a borrower who is looking to receive aid to go to college, you might want to steer clear of a secured loan. The Federal Government does not require you to receive a secure loan through one of their programs, it’s strictly something that private lenders will do. So what is a secured loan and why do you want to avoid it? Take a look at some of the facts.
- Ameritech Financial: Debt from PhD Studies Need Not Burden Borrowers
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Student Loan Repayment Options Help Ease Stress of Job Hunt, says Ameritech Financial
- Never Miss an IDR Recertification Deadline Again with Help from Ameritech Financial
- Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
- Default Not Inevitable for For-Profit School Attendees Despite High Rates, Says Ameritech Financial
- Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive