Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
Student loans have been in a negative spotlight for some time, being branded a national problem, and causing panic and stress in many student loan borrowers. Most of the advice…
Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive
In December 2017, Ameritech Financial hosted a food drive at its Rohnert Park, California, office. During the three weeks that the food drive barrels were available, team members donated a…
Ameritech Financial Presents: 3 Things Not to Do If You’re Worried About Your Student Loans
For borrowers with student loans, the prospect of repayment may fill them with dread. However, borrowers of federal student loans — the majority of student loan borrowers in the United…
Two Major Loan Servicers Merge: Nelnet Acquires Great Lakes
Two of the largest loan servicers in the country announced last week that they are merging. Nelnet, a publicly traded company, purchased Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation, a nonprofit, for…
What Does the End of DACA Mean for Students?
The Trump administration’s recent decision to phase out the immigration policy Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals has been met with much backlash and criticism, though some have applauded the action….
The Time Has Come for the First Wave of PSLF Applicants
Many student loan borrowers have waited 10 years and have made life decisions based on this popular forgiveness program. Now, it’s official: The first applicants can apply for Public Service…
Need help paying for your student loans?
Let Ameritech Financial pave the way towards financial freedom.Learn More
- Student Loan Repayment Options Help Ease Stress of Job Hunt, says Ameritech Financial
- Never Miss an IDR Recertification Deadline Again with Help from Ameritech Financial
- Don’t Panic, says Ameritech Financial regarding First Year of Repayment
- Default Not Inevitable for For-Profit School Attendees Despite High Rates, Says Ameritech Financial
- Ameritech Financial Helps Feed the Hungry in Sonoma County Through Office Food Drive