FAST AND EASY
Free 10 Minute Federal Student Loan Evaluation
Ameritech Financial has helped thousands of student loan borrowers find their way to financial freedom and once again feel empowered by their education — not hindered by it.
What You Can Expect From Us:
We will perform a detailed student loan financial analysis to determine which programs are right for your personal financial and life situation.
You will receive a customized budgetary review by one of our certified specialists to help understand the different ways you can benefit from the services that are available to you now.
You will never again have to deal with the challenges that your student loans represent in your life due to servicer harassment and mishandling of your account. We will handle all of the document preparation for you.
Our goal for you – Put you on track for loan forgiveness through the Department of Education.
"We have researched Ameritech Financial, thoroughly vetted their processes, and can say they truly do want to help consumers navigate the process of student loan debt repayment. From what I found and because of their customized approach to each borrower, they don’t necessarily offer the same solution to everyone. Which, rightfully so, because everyone is in a slightly different place in life personally, professionally, and financially. Do like I did when I was doing my research, just call them and see what they can tell you about your loans and what is out there for you."
— Robert Farrington, The College Investor
Why Choose Ameritech Financial?
At Ameritech Financial we realize there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to finances, especially when faced with the challenge of paying off student loans. That is why we personalize each and every client consultation by providing them with a custom-tailored loan report organized into four categories: income, assets, liabilities, and an in-depth analysis to ensure all options are properly presented.
Our Mission: Our mission is to provide quality financial products and services that meet and exceed the expectations we have established with our clients.
Our Goal: Our goal is 100% satisfied clients who recommend us without reservation. We do this by not only providing a customized consultation experience but by keeping each client informed on every aspect of the process.
Here are some of the ways we keep you informed:
- • We Take the Guesswork Out so You Can Breathe Easily.
- Our IAPDA Certified Student Loan Specialists will talk you through all program benefits — the positives and negatives — and walk you through each document in the enrollment process. They aim to exceed your expectations and will answer any questions and address any concerns you have.
- • We’re here for you when your life changes.
- We are prepared to assist you when change happens and will happily advise you on how to maximize allowable benefits through the Department of Education in light of your changes.
Who is Ameritech Financial?
At Ameritech Financial, we work to align each client with the different U.S. Department of Education programs available to them based on their income, occupational, and loan status situation. Ameritech Financial’s analysis, document preparation, and other products and services are optional and mutually exclusive from each other. While all federal programs recommended by Ameritech Financial are freely available for enrollment through the U.S. Department of Education, our analysis is customized to each client’s needs to determine which programs are right for their unique and particular situation.
What separates us from other companies?
Some other companies will just put your account into forbearance after receiving a large up-front fee and tell you they “got rid of your loans.” Some other companies may consolidate your loans whether it’s in your best interest or not. Ameritech Financial never implements cookie-cutter solutions. Whether you qualify for a 10, 20 or 25 year loan forgiveness program, we will be with you every step of the way.
In addition to our customized analysis, we offer the following benefits with our services:
- • We Are Not A Government Agency, The Department Of Education, Or Your Loan Servicer – Thankfully!
- Ameritech Financial is a private company, not affiliated with the government or the Department of Education. We work strictly on behalf of the borrower, for the borrower, as the borrower’s professional agent with only the borrower’s best interest in mind. As a client of Ameritech Financial, you will always know that you have the finest, most well-experienced team of advocates working hard for you every step of the way.
- • We take your comfort and safety seriously.
- We offer the use of a dedicated account provider to each of our clients. This means your payments for our services are protected in a third-party account that you control until we have done our job — we only get paid once you’ve made your first payment on your new program.
“One company that I’ve personally vetted and have direct contact with the CEO is Ameritech Financial. They do charge a fee for service, but this company cares so much about their borrowers that the fee goes into a special third-party account and they don’t even get paid until services have been rendered. This company is the best I’ve seen in the industry.”
— Robert Farrington, The College Investor
Or, call us at (866) 863-3870 today!
Ameritech Financial specializes in federal student loan document preparation and processing services to assist borrowers in identifying and gaining approval for one or more government debt relief programs. We are not a government agency, the Department of Education, or your loan servicer. Ameritech Financial is a private company, not affiliated with the government or your loan servicer.
You may review various options and apply for the same government debt relief programs through the Department of Education without paying a fee. However, we pride ourselves on providing value in saving time for consumers to maneuver everything just as a tax preparation specialist charges fees for its services, even though consumers can complete their documents on their own.
That is why we charge a fee if you work with us. We do not make any loan payments on your behalf and the loans remain in your name. We do not operate/function as a loan servicer in any way. We do not receive payment until after you are accepted into one of the Department of Education’s programs and make your first payment on your loan.